TEAM OF ATTORNEYS
Benjamin S. Klein
P (617) 720-5657
F (617) email@example.com
Benjamin S. Klein is a senior associate at the firm. He has significant experience litigating a wide-range of complex business matters, including:
- Defense of securities brokerage firms in FINRA arbitrations;
- Shareholder disputes involving closely held corporations;
- Defense of corporations in Wage Act and wrongful termination cases;
- Representation of corporations and individuals involved with Federal and State governmental investigations, and
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
Benjamin received his Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he was an Articles Editor for the Connecticut Journal of International Law. Benjamin is also a cum laude graduate of Connecticut College, where he was a four year member of the rowing team.
Benjamin is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, the United States District of Massachusetts and the First Circuit Court of Appeals. He was also a recent selection to Super Lawyers Rising Star list.